Friday 2 November 2007

Walk Walk Walk...


Here I’m in the Bairro Gotic, I tried to go to Picasso museum but gave up, full of people. Now I’m going to kill my family to go to the cinema: Persepolis in some minutes.

Today I went to La Pedrera , one Park near the Miró museun and Sagrada Familia that I just stayed outside. Is impossible to go inside you have to face tons of people and I wasn’t in the mood for that, and of course, I’m not a religious people to go to churches.

Thx Cecilia to tell that I don’t have cancer and you had the same symptoms as I’m feeling (yes my nose is still bleeding).

Sa I’ll recharge my mobile at night, where is our uncle?

1 comment:

cecilia said...

quem eh o tia da samanta?????
preciso te passar o lugar da exposicao do any warhol aqui em amsterdam, vou te mandar por email!