Monday 12 November 2007

Party at London!!


Last Saturday we went to Hyde Park to know it. Very nice and a huge park and inside it they have 4 paintings of Romero Britto (ok I hate him). Ahh we were attacked for squirrels. At night we went to Gab's pub to know and drink a bit for free after there he took us to a club called Trash Palace , a gay place in Soho with nice music and very nice kitch decoration.

Yesterday we went to the Victorian and Albert museum and after that a nice party in other gay club called Friendly society with Barbies on the ceiling. So funny.

We met Maria Carol that had studied with Samanta and other 2 Gab's friend: Ju a Brazilian and Bia a Spanish girl.

I have to confess that I'm eating like a pig here I guess is because the cold weather. I can’t stop eat beagels, bread and desserts, uff

This afternoon I'm flying to Amsterdam . I'll be there until Nov 15th

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sá,
I'm very proud of you. I truth you to find a Sibelius CD.