Tuesday 6 November 2007

London Calling...


Here I’m in the city of the Queen. The city is beautiful, but I don’t know I guess until now I preferred Barcelona . I haven’t any problem here. The English people until now were nice.

Yesterday night I met Gabi's boyfriend and we had a long walk together around the Thames River , fantastic. Gabi is studying English and a designer clothes course also. It's too funny because all the time he think that I'm Samanta, he said I'm more similar her than ever.

Today I walked as a camel (I can’t stand more walking), uff

Most of the museums are for free, so today I went to the National Galery, Tate Modern Museum (the best) and the National Portrait museum.

Many Warhol, Matisse, Moore, Kandinsky.

and some of my favorites ones: CALDER and LINCHESTEIN ( I took a hide picture of one Linchestein, hihihi)

And a huge walk until the Tower Bridge .

Many good pictures. I'll try to post soon. In 2 days I'll go to Leeds to see Beirut . I can’t wait

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sá, I'm very happy for you. Enjoy a lot your trip and please, remember to bring me coins.
kisses,
João Augusto

cecilia said...

ei londres eh amis legal que barcelona! hahahaha brincadeira nem conheco barcelona. mas londres tem um clima! londres eh o maximo! va no metro! bjs