Thursday 1 November 2007

Entonces... The 2nd part

Buenas chicos de mi corazión, in the afternoon I went to the North of Barcelona by bus again and saw many nice things that I’m intending to do today. At night I went to meet a store of a friend and I meet also his wife’s store. Two nice stores very near my hostel.

... Talking about my hostel now, when I arrived yesterday I met a Belgium group that had booked a group for 7, but they aren’t a usual group for hostel, they are about 50-60 years old, and in the kitchen the people were throwing a party (I guess because the Halloween), and they were smoking pot and the music was so loud that I thought that group could be die... Was so funny.

Well you know guys that I’m not a sociable person so... I went to my room sleep.

Ahh... Fuck I woke up at 5am and couldn’t sleep anymore...urgh and stayed awake until 8am that I had finally dressed me up and came to the reception to be on internet.

Now the Belgium group is cooking and I don’t understand anything what they are talking about.

Ok I’m trying to download my pictures but this computer is strange for me. Let’s see if I can put something here to not be so boring to you.

Now a disgusting thing but you are my friends so I can share with you... Well I’ve living in one of the most cities of the world, Sao Paulo but here my nose is bleeding all the time. This air hates me. (I need a ¨rinosoro¨)

1 comment:

cecilia said...

meu nariz tbm sangrava qdo eu cheguei. achei que estivesse com cancer na cabeca.
bjs.