Friday 9 November 2007

Leeds...Beirut

Last Night was amazing
I went to Leeds to see Beirut 's Concert. I arrived around 3pm and found easy Tiago's house. I mean Tiago's castle. Yes he lives in a mini castle in a university area. Well we figured out which bus I had to take and I left to the Leeds Irish Club. I have to say that is located in a very weird place out of the town in the middle of a road, with many weird people.

I waited for 1 hour outside almost freezing. This city is really cold. At least I was with my super gloves that I bought in Barcelona .

But didn’t have any place to get a coffee or something to eat. I was starving. And at 7pm they opened the doors. It was a really red neck place, the stage was so beautiful, with many small lights. A guy opened to Beirut (don’t ask me the name) and at 9pm Beirut started one of the best concerts that I’ve seen. It's really fantastic, much much better that his CD, and he is really nice.

Many nice pictures and a video also. When I was coming back to Tiago's castle and I met a Scottish guy that was in the concert also, he said that he came from Glasgow to see and I said that I had came from Brazil to see, hahaha so I won who had came farther.

At night I guess I'll go to Camden neighborhood where Amy Winehouse always appears in the tabloids.

This crap of lan house has the usb behind the PC. I couldn’t put my pen drive to post a pic to you. But I'll try soon in other lan house

Joao, I’m planning to go to the Virgin tomorrow to ask about your Sibelius but I'll have time in Amsterdam and Paris also

I hope everything is good with all of my friends

No comments: