Thursday 1 November 2007

Fucking Chagall and Calder

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I did so many things, a long walk inside Parc Guell and thanan..... Fundació Miró.

Parc Guell everybody knows is one of the most famous landmarks from Barcelona . but I’m shocked with fundació Miró. I’m really into modern art, pop art and other things like that. The Fundació is awesome BUUUUTTTTTT I have to tell what I found inside that: 3 Chagall and 2 Calder.

For me my trip here can finish here (ok I’m kidding) because in Amsterdam the Chagall house is gonna receive me on nov 13th. But these two guys are my favorite’s artists EVER. Marc Chagall I don’t have any words to say. He really touches me, all his paintings and sculptures.
They were there: Le nu rouge (1909), Le nuage nu (1945-46), Deux nus (1951). I bet my sister is very jealous about me, hahaha

And the other Alexander Calder and his Movil Models.

I have to talk about Miró and the others that I also found there: Picasso, Moore, Giacomettis, Lindner, Klein...and others

A walk down in Ramblas but I have to confess, for me is like 25 de Marco but with Europeans. I really prefer Bairro Gotic.

That it is for now...

No photos until now. I have to go to that Pakistan lan house to post the pictures, because here in the hostel is impossible. I have to be very fast.


I’m missing you guys... but I’m enjoying a lot

Someone can send me news about the office? Mari, Marcio are you not going to talk???

I know that in the office is blocked this site for comments, but you can send me e-mails.

No comments: