Monday 19 March 2012

NYC 9th day March 14th

Went to find Samanta poster at "UPS" called them from a phone booth and gave the tracking number twice and the agent said: this is not a UPS number!! and I insisted cuz I had it in my email... but then after 2 calls I realized it was USPS, so I was retard but finally found her Nan Goldin poster in the post office near by where I'm staying.

In the afternoon I went downtown to check some stores and had lunch there. We went to my friends hotel so he could have a shower cuz we had a comedy show at night to go with my host ny friend.

Great dinner with everybody and had to run to the comedy show which surprised me a lot. Jack Dishel was doing this comedy show but it was very performer and different from stand up comedies. Which I really enjoyed. Met him and Regina Spektor at the end of the show too.

No comments: