Wednesday 14 March 2012

NYC 3rd day March 8th

1st big day for the art fairs and museums in NYC!! 1st stop was at ADAA fair cuz I wanted to see Billy Childish works and a galery had 3 of his paitings... I just with I could run away with one or buy it....
Saw lots of great art among Al Hansen, Andy Warhol, Joseph Cornell, Calder, etc... 

After it we went to Volta fair, met some friends of my friend and saw great modern art. then Pier 93 and 94 for Contemporany and Modern art... walked and walked and walked seeing great arts and paintings, and installations and everything...

Then Candle Cafe, a very nice and VEGAN place that you dont say it is vegan!. amazing food.

Then saw this band called Such as us which the vocal is friend of my friend


Went back home to get ready for a nice night of ipods on Le poisson rouge. stayed a lil hung out with the friends of my friend and went back home to sleep.

No comments: