Wednesday 14 March 2012

NYC 1st day March 06th

Just landed and went straight to the city by bus and got a cab at the Grand Central Station to my friends house. She was there waiting me. I haven't seen her tete a tete since 2008 so was really nice give a real hug!

after showing me the place and stuff we went to St Marks to have a breakfast at Cafe Orlins, which is pretty good... I had a potato pancake with eggs and toast, after it we walked down in that street which I really enjoyed and I had my first egg cream!!!! Vanilla flavor and I drunk it all! yummy

A very nice sightseeing in Chinatown and Little Italy since we were very close then got a cab to get the Staten Island ferry and rode the ferry and had a great and FREE view of the statue of Liberty!. went out in the Staten Island. walked a little and got back the ferry back to Manhattan. Then a walk till Wall Street, Trinity church with a nice graveyard besides.
Then went to my friends of friends office to get some important VIP tickets that would let us get in all art fairs and museums of Armory Show for free.

Then a went down to the Village to have dinner at a macrobiotic place called Souen, had a nice vegetable noodles and a vegan cheesecake!.

The first day was very busy and it didnt finished yet!!!!! We went to see a reading night at Bleeker Street and saw Penny Arcade and Bruce Benderson.

I was really tired but the 1s day was so full and perfect!

4 comments:

José said...

Nice picture

José said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
José said...

and you got VIP tickets for the Armory Show, u bish, haha, well done.

Kray #1 said...

My friend did... I was her company <3