Monday 19 March 2012

Boston 10th day March 15th

Woke up at 5:30 and got in the bus to Boston at 7am. from chinatown after 4 hours we arrived in Boston which looked very nice at 1st sight.

Went directly to the museums area and between 2 I chose Isabella Stweart onw... which is gorgeous an old palace she built full of art from the ground till the ceiling and a garden in the middle of the palace full of plants and arts.

After it we got subway back to the city center and had walk and lunch near Newbury st.

I was checking a store and then my friend said: it is 3:30pm!!! our bus was supposed to leave at 4pm!

then the film scene started.... running on the streets get the subway praying to arrive there before 4 pm. We still needed to get the tickets to NYC in the bus company thing.
In the subway a brazilian lady started talking to us, very nice from Espirito Santo... she lives in Boston for 10 years and will move back to Brazil soon. She even offered house to stay that night in Boston. But I needed to get in town to meet my other friend to a gig and my SP friend needed to get in nyc to get his plane to SP.

When the subway arrived another film scene... running and running and looking at the clock and we entered in the bus at 4:01. Bus was full so we had to sit separated from each other. I was trying to connect my phone with the bus wifi but no luck... so when we had a stop I stand and asked my friends phone to check my emails... and I think was this time when my nightmare started... prolly I dropped my phone and someone stole.

I wasnt there... in the bus, or in the seats, or anywhere... I know it was a phone but even tho. It had pics, my phone contacts... when we arrived i NYC and everybody left the bus I checked all the bus, all places and no phone...

The evening compensate it. I went to see Only Son gig in a bar with my ny friend and meet her others friends. after the gig I even won a cd from Jack's hands then we went to a bar near buy to eat and drink something. Then we left to a small club which was very nice but didnt stay long. I was tired and needed to wake up earlier the next day to go to Montreal

1 comment:

José said...

lol, Sam, your traveling stories...
Sorry for your phone, no doubt someone stole it, since you had it in the bus.
nice to have news from you.