Monday 19 March 2012

Montreal 11th, 12th, 13th day March 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th

One post to Montreal... sorry im really lazy and Im sleepy at the Montreal airport waiting to my flight to go back to NYC.

So friday I woke up very earlier and packed and went to La Guardia get the flight to Montreal. Arriving in the city I took a bus to downtown and waited my friend arrive at his place. after some minutes his wife also arrived and we could have dinner all together in a nice place near Jeane Mance square.

After dinner I went with him to a street called Saint Laurent which is full of nice stores, trift stores and clubs and bars.

We chose get in Sala Rosa for Julie Diron gig which was very sweet and I could taste canadian beer! Saturday morning my friend took me to the Museum of Beaux-Arts and it was free and it was a huge and nice place. the collection is really great.

After it we met his wife and had lunch together then walked to the Old city till the docks and a small art gallery with a cool exhibition. After it a dinner in a pizza place back in Saint Laurent.

Sunday morning my friend took me to the Mont Royal mountain and we climbed it and wow the view on the top of it is amazing!! the way down back was an adventury in snow and mud parts I had my boots all wet and  freezing even it was very warm day 21 C!

The way back my friend from Ottawa called and he said he just arrived in the city so I met him and we both went to have a walk in Saint Laurent and streets near it to find a record store which we didnt... but I took many nice graffiti pics.
Since this friend never heard the world caipirinha when we were walking on Village I saw a Brazilian place and I made him try it  hehe. Way back to downtown and farewell montreal dinner with all my friends and Mia the cat.

Monday morning I woke up and had a walk at Saint dennis and then packed and here I'm in the airport waiting to go back to NYC

No comments: