Wednesday 14 March 2012

NYC 5th day March 10th

Woke up and breakfast at home. Ran to Whitney museum check the bienale and it was amazing again. Saw every corner, every installation, piece hung on the wall. the day was pretty and we went to Hudson.

The road trip was great, one friend djing, other driving, great talk, great laughs.

The city is full of antique stores, you could spend a whole day checking it. We went to a thrift store and I bought a luggage I thought was a old one but then my friends they said it is not so old. but I wanted it to be a decoration in my place in SP which Im moving soon and also I needed a smaller luggage to go to Montreal ina  few days. So it serves for both.

We 3 had an amazing pizza at Baba Louis in the main street in Hudson then some groceries shopping, some more thrift stores and THEN we watched Withnail and I which was new for me and we laughed a lot and I fall in love for Withnail <3

No comments: