Wednesday 14 March 2012

NYC 8th day March 13th

my SP friend came to have breakfast with us and then we ran to Central park, 1st stop was Alice statue that we climbed and it was fun, the park is beautiful, full of dogs, ppl jogging, some places to eat, the strawberry fields sign in, the building where Yoko Ono lives then we went to west and I saw a lil square which used to be called Needle Park back in past where you could buy some drugs, then riverside park and we had lunch in an organic bakery quite nice but I cant remember the name, hehe

then went downtown with my SP friend had a walk alone in some stores, of course I didnt buy anything since Im a "baby hands" for some stuff... hehe

Saw the ocupay thing and it is really small nowadays... which is a pity but they did do a great job!. then way back home stopped in a Barnes and Noble had a long walk and it is a nice store but looked like more a Fnac for my taste, I want to go to Stand tbh.

1 comment:

José said...

that definition of yourself as a "baby hands" deserves a full post, lol.