Thursday 26 June 2008

Mind the Gap

Hey

Here Im in London now. uff was a crazy day yesterday. I arrived at my friends house just at 7pm and then met Clair at 8:30pm to arrive at home at 01:00am. I`m really tired of walking so I let Clair and Sabrina at the National Portrait now and I sat down here to check my emails.

Samanta i bought something for you and I know you will get crazy!!!. Well London is like SP so nothing so much to say. Crazy city. Any plans for today yet. Ahh i`m in a nice house, huge and full of French ppl, and a German girl and Nani that is Brazilian. Is really nice area a bit far for the centre and I got lost last night to get there for that i arrived at 1am. I guess I got the last train. O.o, was crazy. well I`m used to that all of my 1st days in a strange city is like that. Something always happen!!
But now I learnt how I have to do, but I still need a map.

No comments: