Saturday 28 June 2008

Friends/Parties/Friends/Parties/Farewell

Yesterday was such a nice day with great friends all over the city. In the morning a long walking around Nothing Hill, then lunch there with Cla and Sa in a nice restaurant. Then another walk till the other tube line to meet Cleo an Aht, nice coffee time with one friend of them and good and hilarious story. after that we went to their hotel to conect internet for some time and then dinner out in a nice indian restaurant, with another great conversation.

Long day. I was tired but even tho a pub in Convent Garden with Gab, Ed, Carol and Nani and after some pints the final party at Metro with Cla and Sa. ufff, back to Sa`s house to sleep for 3 hours then I went back home to take a shower and meent them again to go to abbey road, after some pic, lunch is a nice restaurant, really old and some great pic of some famous guests like, the queen, audrey hepburn, beatles....

well a farewell in side the tube to Cla, she is coming back to Dublin today and here I`m spending some time in the internet to meet Nani to go back home. I NEED SLEEP!!!.

ah I`m totally fucking tired and i hit my knee in the wall of the bathroom and is really hurting, a shit.

For tomorrow I`ll have breakfast with some friends, meet Dani and maybe go to the british museun to see an exhibition. But I cant forget to go to Tate Modern untill I leave. I need some pic of the Gemeos painel there

Ok that is it for now

1 comment:

LV said...

i love reading about your travels in English...makes me smile../me loves you lots..i had a great day in Abbey Road once, with a band as they mastered their single..amazing place, i used to live around the corner from abbey road, it crosses fairfax street and becomes west end lane and i lived on a road off there...it is a beautiful part of london!
loves ya